Folder of Readings, Theories and other materials
- Communities of Practice
- Communities of Practice: A Practical example of an online COP network for IDEA.
- ICT and Learning:-Virtual tour
- Virtual tour of ICT and learning. Have a look at the sites. Perhaps contact the people for the latest ideas about learning and ICT
- A very good history of education policy and practice. I note particularly the debates about vocational education, grouping, class and gender. Access is provided to original policy documents (Plowden, Hadow, etc) and articles. This site is created by Derek Gillard whose work in this field you should reference. Many assignments would benefit form a historical analysis of changing concepts
- Summary of White paper
- How do the proposals affect inclusion?
- Superb site created by James Atherton which links three online spaces with just about everything about teaching and learning you need. All the theory is at the learning site.
- Assessment and Evaluation Documents
- The following information can be found in this document for you to download: Assessment Deadlines and Dates; Deferral in Exceptional Cases; Submission of assignments; Cover Sheets; Cover Executive Summary Ethical statement Marking Procedure; Summative Feedback, Grades and Targets; Module Evaluation; Appendices; Deferral form • Cover Sheet • Executive Summary • Ethical statement • Module Evaluation
- Readings- Bibliographies
- Topic specific bibliography sections to help guide your reading.