Welcome to all students on the MA Inclusive Education programme.
|Conversations||Handbook and Programme Materials|
This is the online space for MA Inclusive Education. Our programme is distance learning mode and this site enables us to meet on-line and develop our research and learning together; Recruitment 2012-13 - Programme Information (Brief Version)
Ruth Green, MA Inclusive Programme Leader
- Previous session materials: Needs analysis and Justification: Selecting a Focus
- Next Research Session: 14/11/12 (Wednesday) at 16:30-18:30: Conducting a Review of the Literature - These sessions can be attended in person (Middlesex University, Building 9, Hendon, NW4 4BT) or online via http://breeze.mdx.ac.uk/midwheb (log in on the day and time as a guest - select guest and enter your name)
- Module Conversations - these are specific to and support your programme of study click here
- Access your module handbooks (reading list and Harvard referencing document included in "Useful Documents" folder)- click here
- Be aware of the Research and Core sessions (voluntary, but recommended attendance) click here
- Explore last year's (2011-12) research and core material (mainly targeted at MA Action Enquiry and Dissertation students but useful to all) - click here
Before going to your module activities come here for:-
- Essential News and Information about the MA Inclusive programme
- Discussions about the general issues of Inclusive Education and special invited "Hotseat" guests.
- Please join in the discussions as they are a valuable part of your learning.
- Discussions about how to undertake really good research and assignments.
- Essential feedback on the programme tlet us know how things are progressing and how we might help.
The given information in this literature and web site is intended as a guide to interested parties in MdxPartnership and Middlesex University programmes and, except as otherwise provided in the material shall not be deemed to constitute a contract, or the terms thereof between MdxPartnership, Middlesex University students, the public or a third party. MdxPartnership reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify, in any way, the matters in this document.