Learning Resources Home Page
Hotseat with Monica Johnson
The DLSU aims to provide, as far as possible, the same services and support to students studying at a distance as provided to students on campus.
• Register with us – there is a form on the website, linked at the top of this page.
• Postal deliveries of books and photocopies in the Middlesex collection.
• Photocopies from the British library can be sent direct to your home.
• Books from both can be collected from any of our campuses.
• Advice and support can be found at the Webhelpdesk, messages can be left at any time: http://webhelpdesk.mdx.ac.uk/
• Services include subject resources, advice on appropriate materials and accessing databases.
Please use this opportunity to find out more about the work of the DLSU and find out how we can support you with your research.
Below are links to useful materials, have a click:
Welcome to the hot seat:
This is an area for us to develop an active and deeper awareness of the learning resources available.
Copied here is a question from 2009 that many of us may relate to:
I live abroad at the moment and I found that many of the resources (books) are unavailbe to me because of this, in fact since I started the course last I have not been able to access anything from the library. Do you have any ebooks that are relevant to my research (action research) if so how do I get hold of them? Can I borrow them online, how does it work?"
If you have a question, or contribution regarding learning resources, then please click the 'add comment' tab and get involved.
I look forward to working with you.